Courses to take about addressing Scope 3

• Courses to take about addressing Scope 3

Posted by Dina van den Berg on May 9, 2022 at 3:42 pm

Dear SPP community, though I have almost 15 years of experience in procurement, I am a new kid on the “sustainable procurement ” block. What key standards/ courses would you, more advanced learners, recommend particularly about scope 3 or responsible procurement in general?

Eric Danjoux-Dichamp replied 1 month, 1 week ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Caldwell Hart Jr

September 14, 2022 at 2:56 pm

I have not come across specific courses. Rather I have focused on web conferences by a range of groups including the Wall Street Journal, Avetta, EcoVadis, Institute of Supply Management and others. Reading industry periodicals as well. It has been mostly learning by self-education.

• Eric Danjoux-Dichamp

Co-Chair
    October 21, 2022 at 3:57 pm

Dina, Caldwell,

Thanks for launching conversation around Scope 3 trainings.

I would agree that one great way is to attend webinars, conferences, etc on top of learnings courses you can get from universities or consulting firms.

Another way is to actively participate to Scope 3 chapter. In case you are interested feel free to volunteer to support. You will have the chance to help our teams to enrich the network, organize webinars and working sessions … and learn a lot on best practices !

How to apply: Please drop a note to Claudia and myself: cstijlen@Hikma.com and djxeric@gmail.com

Thanks !